Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Hill Country Landscapes Book Coming Soon!


Happy Thanksgiving!



I’ve completed the work on my first book and sent it off to the printer. The first proof should be here by December 3rd and the first run available by December 15th. The book includes 46 of my favorite images from the Texas Hill Country along with the location where each one was taken. I’ll be selling this right here on my blog for $45.00 plus shipping & handling.



Hill Country Landscapes Book




I’ve had a lot of fun putting this together and there’s a special treat for serious amateur photographers in the final pages. Taking a cue from Wyman Meinzer’s books, I’ve added a section detailing my exact settings for each image presented in the book including camera, exposure and filters used. It’s my hope that this information will help other photographers enjoy the incredible photographic opportunities available in the Texas Hill Country.



Posted in Photography Tagged: Landscape Photography, Photography, Texas Hill Country



No comments:

Post a Comment