Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Lightroom & Photoshop Collage Template For Bulk Portfolio Printing


Recently I was thinking of a gift for a friend of mine and I decided I'd make a collage from some of my non-personal photos. The collage turned out to be a 36 x 24 poster with one 18 x12 hero shot. I think for someone who pursues photography purely as a passion and doesn't have the time to organize his work into a portfolio, this template does the job. Here's a preview of what it turned out to be. Related photographs here. I met several challenges while I was making this collage. Lightroom wouldn't let me save the collage as a saved print in TIFF format. Another major one was sizing and aligning the images in a grid with the required border. But finally I managed to get it done. And so I thought of sharing it so that you don't have to go through the same pain. The one...

No comments:

Post a Comment