Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Landscape Photography – An Interesting Perspective


I'm planning a little scouting trip for the week of June 14th. I'll be driving to the Texas Hill Country northwest of Austin, Texas and spending the week scouting locations for a photo safari in the fall. This is the same area of the state that I shot the image below and I'm looking forward to documenting some of the great landscape locations in my favorite part of Texas.



This is my first extended trip since my lower back problems developed in 2007 and I'm really excited about following in the footsteps of our official Texas State Photographer, Wyman Meinzer. If you've never seen his beautiful landscape and nature work you should pick up a copy of Texas Highways magazine and take a close look. You can also follow his work on his blog and web site.



And yes, I jumped from rock to rock with my camera and tripod just to get this shot.



An Interesting Perspective




An Interesting Perspective
Copyright 2009 Jeff Lynch Photography
Shot taken with a Canon EOS 50D set on aperture priority (Av) using an EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM tripod-mounted. The exposure was taken at 24mm, f/18 for 1/25th of a second at ISO 100 on Lexar Professional digital film. Post capture processing was done entirely in Lightroom 2. Click on the image above for a larger version.



Posted in Photography Tagged: Canon, Canon 50D, Landscape Photography



No comments:

Post a Comment