Monday, February 4, 2013

NYC Workshop November 2012


I just wanted to write a short post and let everyone know that we’ll be doing one last workshop for 2012 next month on November 10th and 11th. The last ones in NYC, Berlin and LA have been a huge success! I received an awesome testimonial from one of our previous workshop students Steven Paul.


“I have a hard time finding the words to express how I feel about Melissa, she offers her skills, knowledge and fully opens the doors of her heart to the class… This is a person who truly loves to help people though her own experiences in life and gives without expectations… She is nice enough to bring you into her world and she surrounds you with beautiful people that truly make this an awesome workshop experience. I wish there were more people in this world like Melissa and her team…”
- Steven Paul (Workshop Student September 2012)
Here are some images Steven shot at the Workshop:







Steven Paul Photography 2012



You can read about the details here: NYC Workshop! This time, Root Studios in Williamsburg will be our home for two days of intense learning and bonding! Williamsburg is my home too, so I know the neighborhood inside and out! Just 10 minutes over the Williamsburg bridge and stellar views of Manhattan, Williamsburg has fast become one of the hippest neighborhoods in the world. I won’t go into too much more detail because the workshop page describes it all. And you can sign up at the bottom of the page using paypal.



Hope to see you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment