Saturday, October 26, 2013

The New APN Is Here To Rock!


...with due apologies for the spam attack and the story behind... And there's a lot new. But first things first. APN had been in offline mode for over a month now. And there were several reasons, funding being the key issue. APN started as my personal photography blog. These we my personal memoirs on photography - everything that I learnt and picked up with my Nikon D80. But sometime in Jan 2013 APN couldn't survive any further without funding. It was time to rethink whether APN was going to be another wild venture in the closing. APN is special to me... as is photography. So instead of bowing out, it was time to relaunch APN in a new avatar - something that would let me experience photography and help me achieve the creative satisfaction but also (hopefully) allow me to offer my core expertise to photography professionals. I'm a full-time...

No comments:

Post a Comment