Monday, September 3, 2012

NYC Workshop at SUN Studios September 8th and 9th!





Who wants another workshop? How about having one during one of the best times in NYC….NYC Fall Fashion Week? Well, you got it! On September 8th and September 9th, which is a Saturday and Sunday, I will be teaching another famous Fashion Photography Workshop at the fabulous SUN Studios located in New York City’s Soho neighborhood. The format for Saturday’s class is pretty much going to stay the same forever: Beauty Lighting Workshop in the morning, Fashion Lighting Workshop in the afternoon. Sunday however we have the special honor of having our original retouching megastar David Skyler joining us again after a 2 year break! So on Sunday mornings, we will all meet again at SUN Studios and make sure to bring your Wacom Tablet and a thirst for learning as much information as you can possibly cram in your head because David is going to show you how to retouch for beauty and fashion and your work will never look the same! After retouching we jump right into the business segment where I will go through marketing your work and budgeting your jobs. You can read more about the workshop and order tickets directly HERE. I just want to add this: The last two workshops have been so rewarding for me and SO much fun. I have to say, too, that the students attending both my LA workshop in April and my Berlin workshop in June were absolutely wonderful! I have started to form lasting friendships with a few of the students, keeping in touch quite often. I think that’s the most rewarding part of teaching the workshops: I get to meet you awesome people and watch you guys grow leaps and bounds just by learning a few lighting and retouching tricks! And not only do I form lasting friendships, the students form them with each other as well. So come join us September 6th and 7th in one of the most exciting cities in the world, New York City! See you there!!


No comments:

Post a Comment